Yoga for beginners: a solid foundation you can build on (starts 26th February)
Are you curious about yoga or, are you tired of being lost and confused in yoga classes?
Register your interest now for a 6-week course to build a strong foundation in yoga (starting on the 26th February at Cricklewood Library).
I've been there too
Sadly, I have been there too and I understand how it feels to be intimidated in class, confused about how to do a pose, how to breathe, and all the things around it. When I first started yoga 10 years ago, I was constantly frustrated and that led me to give up on the practice many times. I always came back though, because I knew it made me feel good. But I was always trying to play catch up and only learnt the basics such as using props (like yoga blocks, straps, blankets, etc.) during my yoga teacher training. I wish someone would have taught me these basics before so that I would have a stronger foundation to build on. I essentially did things backwards!
Nobody should have to feel this way
And if you're going to invest in a class (which isn't cheap either), you deserve to have an experienced teacher who will thoughtfully explain yoga basics to you so you can get the help you need and build an everlasting connection with yoga.
Register your interest here. Please note you do not need to have any experience in yoga prior to this course.
A supportive and nurturing environment for beginners
Here's the thing: many yoga classes are not adapted to beginners, which makes it confusing for beginners. Most yoga classes are advertised to be suitable for all levels, which means that in a 1h class, there isn't much time for teachers to dig deeper in foundations for beginners.
Embarking on a yoga journey as a beginner can be both exciting and, at times, daunting. In this Yoga for Beginners course, my primary goal is to create a supportive and nurturing environment where you can feel confident and avoid any sense of failure. This carefully structured course will take into account the initial challenges you may face, offering step-by-step guidance to ensure a gradual and comfortable progression. I will emphasise the importance of building a strong foundation, both physically and mentally, allowing you to develop a sustainable and lifelong yoga practice. Through clear instructions, encouragement, and a focus on individual progress, you will overcome any apprehensions and step into a positive and rewarding yoga journey.
I'm offering a 6-week course (once a week) that will insure you learn about the basics of yoga as a beginner.
What you will learn:
- Initiation to Asana (physical poses) and to a yoga practice (this includes all types of Asanas and how to use yoga props)
- Breathing techniques
- Mindfulness habits
My promise to you:
- You will learn the foundations of yoga Asanas, Pranayama (breathing techniques) and mindfulness
- You will feel more present
- You will develop a deeper awareness and love for your body, your mind, your heart
- You will sleep better
- You will experience mental clarity
- You will feel stronger, more flexible and more balanced on and off the mat
This course is for you if:
- You want to build enough knowledge and confidence to come to a drop-in class
- You want to learn and re-visit yoga basics
- You don’t know anything about yoga
- You are scared or nervous about yoga
- You are curious about yoga
- You want to learn how to adapt yoga to your body in a safe way
- You want to build a solid foundation in yoga
- You want to improve your wellbeing and feel better
- You want to be more mindful and build more awareness into your body and mind
The course will launch on the 26th February at Cricklewood Library, 6pm-7pm and you will be sent further details by email.
Got any questions? Feel free to reach out to email@example.com.